(Uh oh. That's not good for you.)
SOCIAL SELLING is the art of using social networks like LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook to find, connect with, understand, and nurture opportunities with your ideal audience. It’s the modern way to develop meaningful relationships with potential customers that keep you and your brand -- both your personal one and that of your organization's -- top of mind, making you the natural first choice for consideration when a prospect is ready to buy.
Yes, it's possible to sell more by "selling" less when you see the value of dropping the old-fashioned, interruptive and often aggressive tactics of the past. Instead, become a valuable trusted resource all along your buyer's decision making journey - attracting opportunities, rather than chasing them -- and possibly chasing them away!
B2B sales professionals who have integrated social selling techniques into their sales process way outperform those who are stuck in the old way of doing things.
"Sell More by Selling Less" is a step-by-step course for B2B professionals that can help you drive opportunity by learning how to effectively engage and influence in social channels.
Take key steps to craft your unique personal brand to stand out from the competition
Grow your professional network to expand your reach of targeted prospects
Maximize your use of LinkedIn and Twitter (key social channels for B2B selling)
Prospect, connect and engage with intention -- without needing a hard core sales pitch
How to quickly and easily create, curate and repurpose valued content
Turn targeted cold prospects into warm qualified leads
Manage your progress and measure your success
- Course Introduction
- Social Media's Impact in Today's "Attention Economy" FREE PREVIEW
- Focus on the Right Social Channels
- Personal Branding is Important
- Creating Great Social Profiles
- ASSIGNMENT: Branding /Profiles
- Personal Branding Worksheets
- LinkedIn Profile Tips Guide
- Guidance: Your Company's Social Media Policy
- Download Presentations: Intro / Maximize Your Social Presence
- Your Network is your Net Worth
- Connecting on LinkedIn
- Connecting on Twitter
- Other Networking Considerations
- ASSIGNMENT: Network
- Download Presentations: Network
- Social Engagement: It's NOT All About You
- Maximizing LinkedIn
- Demystifying Twitter
- Influence: Adopting the "Sell More by Selling Less" Mindset
- Engagement Etiquette: Do’s & Don’ts
- ASSIGNMENT: Engage
- Download Presentations: Engage
- How to Curate, Create, and Re-Purpose Engaging Content
- Create Original Content: A Sampling of Powerful, Easy-to-Use Tools
- ASSIGNMENT: Content
- Download Presentations: Content
- Tools & Insights to Track Your Progress
- Keep at it! Influence is a Self-Motivating Cycle
- FINAL ASSIGNMENT
- Download Presentations: Monitor Progress
Jane Scandurra is a senior marketing professional with over 25 years of experience working in information technology, life sciences, and advertising industries. Her expertise is in digital/online marketing and global program management, thriving on emerging business opportunities.
Before starting Scandurra Group LLC, a global consulting business in 2006, she held various marketing management roles at industry-leading companies including IBM, Nokia, Prodigy, Bristol-Myers and BBDO Advertising. She is a pioneer in the online industry, having managed multi-million dollar marketing programs at Prodigy, helping it become one of the United States' first and largest interactive online services, prior to the widespread commercialization of the Internet.
An avid and enthusiastic networker and connector of people and ideas, Jane loves motivating others to achieve success in their chosen pursuits. She is a sought after creative advisor and has educated thousands of individuals in organizations around the globe on how to become better personal and professional marketers and sellers in a socially connected, attention-challenged economy.
Jane is a professionally trained coach and public speaker and, in her spare time, she co-produced the independent documentary film, "Single," for which she was featured in national media, including More Magazine, NBC's Today Show, CBS Sunday Morning, and Fox TV.